[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoila in 4.4

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Sun Jul 25 08:50:55 CEST 2010

Am 25.07.2010 02:51, schrieb Christian Leicht:
> I think the paddings are still too big. Especially with many nesting
> does this interfere with.

Uhm - interference with what? Feel free to send an RFC with better /
different paddings.

> Is the brocken chain icon still in the new version? Is a trashcan still
> better?

Yes it's still there - a trash icon can't be used because this is
already in use for the "delete" function. Check the manual under
mod.web_txtemplavoilaM1.enableDeleteIconForLocalElements ;)
What other icon would you use for "unlink" ?

Cheers,
Tolleiv
--
Tolleiv Nietsch