[TYPO3-templavoila] Backend Forms for FCEs

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Mon Jul 19 17:50:31 CEST 2010

On 7/14/10 10:47 AM, Tolleiv.Nietsch wrote:

> I fully agree if all the displayed options work as supposed it's fine to
> have the tabs too. "Columns", "Frame", "To top" and in default setups
> all the header-fields don't make sense, but having the "Access" tab
> makes total sense.

Hey Tolleiv,
I've now put this on the bugtracker at [1]

Columns, Frame, and To top were actually present before the patch.
Column of course doesn't make sense for TV, but if it is disabled it
should be for all content elements.  Frame and To Top work as expected,
as do the fields on the Access Tab.

When renderFCEHeader is disable, the main title field is the only thing
that appears.  When enabled, all the other header related fields appear
also.

Thanks,
Jeff

[1] http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15178.