[TYPO3-templavoila] New TV extension to bind FCE and columns

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Jul 7 00:29:29 CEST 2010

Tolleiv.Nietsch schrieb:
> Am 06.07.2010 19:37, schrieb Patrick Gaumond:
>>
>> Anyone tried it?
>>

> Nope didn't test it - but I asked the author why he doesn't send
> patch-requests for TemplaVoila. He replied that his changes aren't ready
> for TemplaVoila itself. Therefore I assume he's just testing the
> functionality of the TER ;)

:) same feeling here. It would be much better to get patches from all
interested authors instead putting all to TER, which also irretate users.

This doesn't mean, that all has to go into TV, but such things already
exists smells strange.

I got an idea from dev days to use a "Suggest" part in em_conf, where TV
could suggest some tested and well working extensions. That would help
users by finding the right ones.

vg Steffen