[TYPO3-templavoila] busynoggin TV framework :: icons in T3-4.4

G.Unger skyfreak1 at gmx.net
Thu Jul 1 16:41:13 CEST 2010

hello list
hello ron

just FYI as this might be a bit confusing for editors.

old icon for "online/offline" was the lamp, irritateing was that the
lamp-icon was glowing when the elemnent/articale was offline and not
glowing when online.

this has finally changed in T3-4.4 !!!
lamp is on  = online
lamp is off = offline

when using the busynoggin TV framework in page view the icon for
online/-offline shows still the old behaviour for CE-elements, which
makes it now even more confusing for editors, as list view shows new
icons and TV-page view shows old icons :(

hope I explained well what I mean ... if not clear let me know and I
put some screenshots online.

rgds,
guido