[TYPO3-templavoila] allowTags not working (solved)

Matthew Colton mat at colton.de
Sat Jan 30 09:40:29 CET 2010

Hi Steffen,
The server (openSUSE 11) is running
- Apache Apache/2.2.10
- PHP 5.2.6 as Apache module with suhosin 0.9.6.2
- libXML 2.7.1
- Typo 4.3.1
- TV 1.4.1

open_basedir is set to the document root of the virtual host, safe_mode is on,
safe_mode_exec_dir is not set, which brings up new questions regarding
imagemagick, but that's a different problem...

After your tip regarding libXML I did a google search and found the following
bug report: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9359
Seems to be my baby...
Just checked it. Yes, the option [BE][flexformForceCDATA] = 1 works.

Thanks Steffen!
--
Cheers,
Matthew