[TYPO3-templavoila] Getting content from an other datastructure

Chris Bernhard chris at dreamride.de
Tue Jan 19 15:14:01 CET 2010

Hi @ all,

i need to slide the contents from my mainsitetemplate into the
TS Object Path of an other page template which for sure has its own
datastructure. Is this general possible?

Im using 4.3 with TV 1.4.1

This is my mapping in the maintemplate:

EL Contactbox Text      field_contactbox        RTE
EL Contactbox Link 1      field_contactbox_link1        LINK
EL Contactbox Link 2      field_contactbox_link2        LINK

And in my subtemplate i have the follow mapping:

EL Contactbox Text      field_contactboxsub           OBJECTPATH
EL Contactbox Link 1      field_contactboxsub_link1    OBJECTPATH
EL Contactbox Link 2      field_contactboxsub_link2      OBJECTPATH

lib.contactboxsub
lib.contactboxsub_link1
lib.contactboxsub_link2

The contactbox should only be edited by the editors in the maintemplate.

This is my TS attempt (in the main setup), which doesnt work:

lib.contactbox = COA
lib.contactbox {
     10 = TEXT
     10 {
     field = field_contactbox
         }
     }

Does someone has an idea for this issue?

Best regards and thanks in advantage,

Chris