[TYPO3-templavoila] displaying Header of content element in FCE + wrap each individual RECORD

manolobimbo manolobimbo at manolobimbo.com
Thu Jan 14 12:08:15 CET 2010

Thanks for your answer Steffen.

Aout the second point, You were right. Just an xml problem with tags.
I'm confused...
Do you have any clue for the first point. No problem for wrapping the
whole content of the FCE but I really would like for the backend users
to simply put content element in the fce and having each one wrappred
with a simple <div class="item"></div>.
I can't figure how this is working (cf link ):
tt_content.stdWrap.outerWrap = *TEST*|*TEST*
tt_content.stdWrap.outerWrap.if.equals.field = colPos
tt_content.stdWrap.outerWrap.if.value = 1

is colPos refering to the oldStyleColumnNumber tag in the DS ?

Manolo