[TYPO3-templavoila] Editing Data Structure

Historia newsletter at zimmermann-steinhart.de
Wed Jan 6 12:48:47 CET 2010

Hi,

@Steffen. Strange, I have a new install locally and it worked nice with
creating the structure. I found that I misstyped some of the lib.myVar
and strangely there was this html parsing switched on in two of the
parts. Changing didn't work, but I was able to delete the field and
create a new one.

There are more with this problem around though not in this list.

@Kay. Another external program to edit xml is no solution for me.
Usually my files are on my server in Germany and I am working with
dialup in Ethiopia. Downloading and uploading cost me quite some time,
so I try to stick to one system.

I will try with another install.

I wish you a nice Ethiopian Christmas which is tomorrow

Herbert