[TYPO3-templavoila] toPreviewIconThumb and dsPreviewIconThumb

Chris Müller mueller at cyperfection.de
Mon Feb 8 08:48:37 CET 2010

Hi Steffen,

>> okay, I see. I don't use the Templavoila module. I'm working always
>> directly in the storage folder.
>>
> how do you map?

I am mapping initially in the file/media module via the context menu of
a html template. If I had to change a mapping I'm using the Web>List
module for the storage folder.

>> Another question: I am creating a new page with "Page (select
>> position)". After choosing the position I have the possibility to
>> select a TV template for the new page. But I didn't saw any
>> possibility to change the icon of the shown page templates. There is
>> an image with a "?" shown. I looked into the php code but it seems
>> that the icon is hardcoded? It would be nice if the preview icon will
>> be shown.
>>
> as soon you apply thumbs to DS you'll see them in this wizard too.

I have to disagree. I'm using a thumbnail for a data structure and it is
not shown if I add a new page via "New Record - Page (select position)"
wizard. Instead the default image with the question mark is shown.

Regards,
Chris.