[TYPO3-templavoila] condition typoscript tx_templavoila_pi1.current_field

Chris Müller mueller at cyperfection.de
Fri Dec 17 08:43:42 CET 2010

Hi Romain,

where do you want to use the condition? In the data structure xml? As
far as I know the use of conditions is not possible in the data
structure. But you can use the if condition of typoscript. So this
should work:

30 = TEXT
30 {
     value = Your text
     if.isTrue.data = register:yourregistervalue
}

As far as I see you want to check if a field of your data structure is
set. So you can use also this code:

30 = TEXT
30 {
     value = Your text
     if.isTrue.field = field_xxxx
}

As seen above you can also use the following snippet to get the value of
field A in field B:

30 = TEXT
30.field = field_a

So you don't have to use register.