[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoila 1.5.3 released

Domi Garms djgarms at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 07:34:51 CET 2010

Hello,

I updated to this version, but the site ressource folder where all my page
and fce templates from TV framework inside the TV web module are not working
anymore:

*Fatal error*: Unsupported operand types in (...)*\t3lib\class.t3lib_div.php
* on line *2527*

Then I downgraded back to 1.5.2 and everythings works fine again. Isnt
TemplaVoila framework kind of a part of TemplaVoila, what is causing this
problem? Do I have to wait for an update of the framework before I can
update TV?

Thanks and best regards,

domi