[TYPO3-templavoila] Is IRRE supported in templavoila?

Pim Snel pim at lingewoud.nl
Mon Dec 6 22:36:38 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to get the irre inline type working in templavoila. Is this
supported by templavoila? I get the error: "Wrong configuration in
table tt_content", when I try to add content in the page module. I get
this using  this configuration:

<TCEforms type="array">
	<label>KeyVal Keyname</label>
	<config type="array">
		<type>select</type>
		<foreign_table>user_ravasleafletdb_kvspecskeyitem_keys</foreign_table>
		<foreign_field>itemid</foreign_field>
		<foreign_selector>keyid</foreign_selector>
		<foreign_sortby>itemsort</foreign_sortby>
		<foreign_label>keyid</foreign_label>
		<maxitems>10</maxitems>
		<appearance type="array">
			<showSynchronizationLink>1</showSynchronizationLink>
			<showAllLocalizationLink>1</showAllLocalizationLink>
			<showPossibleLocalizationRecords>1</showPossibleLocalizationRecords>
			<showRemovedLocalizationRecords>1</showRemovedLocalizationRecords>
			<useCombination>1</useCombination>
		</appearance>
		<behaviour type="array">
			<localizationMode>select</localizationMode>
		</behaviour>
	</config>
</TCEforms>

Thanks,