[TYPO3-templavoila] InvalidArgumentException: Argument was supposed to be either a uid or a filename

Kees-Jan Koster keesjan at koster.cx
Thu Aug 12 11:49:57 CEST 2010

Hi,

For two sites I am developing using Templavoila (revision of last week) in
conjunction with the TV Framework I suddenly get an InvalidArgumentException
for all pages in the FE. Only right after clearing cache I can access one or
two pages but then only the InvalidArgumentException.

The BE log states the following:

Core: Exception handler (WEB): Uncaught TYPO3 Exception: #1273409810:
Argument was supposed to be either a uid or a filename |
InvalidArgumentException thrown in file
/home/typo3_src-4.4.2/typo3/ext/templavoila/classes/class.tx_templavoila_datastructureRepository.php
in line 47

The strange thing is that I cannot remember changing anything but clearing
cache and suddenly I get these exceptions.

Is it a bug, or is there something I am doing wrong? I hope someone can help
me.

Thanks,
Kees-Jan