[TYPO3-templavoila] Wrapping FCE.

Stig Nørgaard Færch snf at dkm.dk
Fri Aug 6 20:58:54 CEST 2010

I have a FCE with two fields containing page-content elements.
I'm trying to wrap the whole FCE with a link (based on a field in the
fce which is not mapped to a tag).

Is this possible?

My approach:
I tried to do it by adding an extra field(Typoscript Object) which then
is the only one being mapped, and then fetch the two fields containing
the page-content elements, and wrap this data element with the link.

The problem is that the page-content element fields are not shown in the
TV Page module, as I have set them to not mapped (because they a
displayed through the extra field).

Any ideas how to do this?

Thanks in advance.

/Stig