[TYPO3-templavoila] Problems with TYPO3 4.3.4

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Mon Aug 2 14:18:46 CEST 2010

Hi,

André Laugks wrote:
> I have recently installed TYPO3 version 4.3.4. Since then I am unable to
> use BELayout template files, because the file path isn't stored.
>
> I have tested this under TV versions 1.4.2, 1.4.4 and 1.5. Only after I
> downgraded to version 4.3.3 I was able to save BELayout template files
> again properly. Has anyone else had this problem?

So, it has nothing to do with TemplaVoilà, right? :-)

Loads of people have seen this regression bug [1]. A patch is pending in
the core list and it will be included in the next updates (which will
appear quite soon once the regression bugs are fixed).

[1] http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15282

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert