[TYPO3-templavoila] Announcing TemplaVoila 1.4.2

Christian Welzel gawain at camlann.de
Fri Apr 9 18:58:09 CEST 2010

Am 08.04.2010 13:11, schrieb Steffen Kamper:

>> This code reverts all my changes to the typoscript... this means, i can
>> change the settings in my wizard, but they are never promoted to the ts,
>> because of this code... and i cannot force tv to update the ts, because
>> i cannot set "$reset" from inside of my function.

> i see. i will dig into to get it fixed

i havent had time to try yet but i thought about changing the constants
section instead of the ts section of the data structure. This would
preserve user changes to the ts, and the user can use the wizard, but
then i probably get problems keeping the wizard in sync with the
constants if the user manually updates the constants section.

I have to think about this...

--
 MfG, Christian Welzel

  GPG-Key:     http://www.camlann.de/de/pgpkey.html
  Fingerprint: 4F50 19BF 3346 36A6 CFA9 DBDC C268 6D24 70A1 AD15