[TYPO3-templavoila] Antw: New content wizard TABS not working here

Joe Berger joeberger at gmx.de
Thu Apr 8 17:08:40 CEST 2010

Hi,

add it to the TSconfig of the root page.

Regards

Joe

-------------

Hi,

I just updated to 1.4.2 which works fine ... Except that I wanted to try
the
tabbed content wizard but am having no luck.

I added this line to the setup of my main site template:

templavoila.wizards.newContentElement.renderMode = tabs

And am still getting the normal list style wizard.

What am i missing ?

It's not that i need it so much as wanting to understand why it doesn't
work
:)

Kind Regards

Chris

PS, i had to download and install the extension through upload, the update
manager in the extension manager didn't show v 1.4.2