[TYPO3-templavoila] Proper use of the "Local Processing" option

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Sep 25 13:40:57 CEST 2009

Hi,

> Do I have to paste the WHOLE DS into it? Or just a bit? I can't seem to
> get it right ;-/

You don't need to paste the whole XML of the DS, but you have to put a
structure that can be merged into the complete XML. This means every
node in the structure must match an existing node, all the way down to
the value you want to change.

So you will have to enter something like:

<T3DataStructure>
	<ROOT type="array">
		<el type="array">
			<field_content type="array">
				<tx_templavoila type="array">
					<title>Content</title>
					<sample_data type="array">
						<numIndex index="0">Here comes your content.</numIndex>
					</sample_data>
					<eType>ce</eType>
					<TypoScript><![CDATA[
						(your changes here)

and of course close all tags accordingly. Field name has to be changed
to match (I just copied and pasted from one of my DS).

HTH

--

Francois Suter