[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoila automatically sets "file.maxW" when using an image field

Daniel Rutzen ardan at gmx.net
Thu Sep 24 15:34:18 CEST 2009

Hello,

when I create a FCE containing an image field (with NO fixed w and h)it
automatically writes in my DS "file.maxW = 200".

So, uppon creation of the FCE, I have to manually edit the DS and change
it to another width.  And each time, I change something on the
mapping/template, my custom width gets overwritten by the 200 again.

Why does TV do this, and how can I stop it from doing that?