[TYPO3-templavoila] Adding JS from FCE

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Tue Nov 10 14:35:53 CET 2009

I do not know if this is the best way but this is how I do it.

In the FCE DS I set this in the typoscript

10 = LOAD_REGISTER
10.includeSwfObject = 1

Then in the TypoScript template of the site I set this:

page.headerData.20 = TEXT
page.headerData.20.value= <script type="text/javascript" src="/
fileadmin/templates/skin_trikes/js/swfobject.js"></script>
page.headerData.20.if {
	value.data = register:includeSwfObject
	equals = 1
}

If the FCE is used more than once per page it will still only include
the code in the head once.

Thanks,
Ron Hall
Busy Noggin, Inc.