[TYPO3-templavoila] multilanguage - multitree

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Fri Mar 27 18:04:47 CET 2009

Hi,

> G.Unger wrote:
>> how can I limit by TS (? template or page TSconfig) that only the
>> equivalent languages per branch appear in TV localisation?
>
> Currenty TV shows all languages in the localization tab. Languages are installation wide. There was a discussion about it in this list. Best if you search.

Search for patch #9465 (10.01.08 / Additional hook to allow user
postprocessing of available languages for translation).

It was waiting for its sister patch to be accepted for TYPO3 core. It
was committed a few days ago by Steffen, which should obviously review
this patch when he finds a free slot ;-)

If you wish to test before it gets committed to TV trunk:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9465

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en