[TYPO3-templavoila] Reconstruction of page module

Patrick Gaumond gaumondpatrick-s-p-a-m at hotmail-sp-a-m.com
Fri Mar 20 15:41:41 CET 2009

Steffen Kamper wrote:

> most of the things are done. I would like to hear your experiences with,
> please go ahead and play around with it.
>
> Details can be found here:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10697

Will the final released version (I presume it will be 2 or 1.4 at least)
of TV will require TYPO3 4.3 ?

One thing I really like in RTEhtmlarea changelog is mention of
compatibility with TYPO3 version. I know in this case that it's a sysext
but still, I think it's a good practice to specify end of compatibility
on release even if it's supposed to be handle with dependency field.
That helps choose version since the dependency field is always for
current TER version...

Patrick