[TYPO3-templavoila] templatePath

Ian Solo ian at webian.it
Mon Mar 9 13:29:00 CET 2009

Hi,

Steffen Kamper wrote:

> In Templavoila module you have the tab "Template Files"
> Before the default was empty, and you only got a list "Used files".
> If you wanted to start a new DS/TO from (unused) html you had to go to
> file list module and access the html file with context menu.

Very handy! Thanks.

Unluckily it doesn't work completely in my test installation.
When I click on the "Create..." link I get a 404.

This is a sample link:
http://www.foo.com/typo3conf/ext/templavoila/mod2/id=&file=%2Fhome%2Ftestclient%2Fwww.foo.com%2Ffileadmin%2Ftemplates%2Ffce%2FFCE.1ColumnContainer.html&mapElPath=%5BROOT%5D

I just changed the test domain with www.foo.com.
I guess that the link misses "index.php?" but even if I cheat the link
it brings me to the TV NEW SITE WIZARD page.
Please, can you check this in your installation?

Thank you!
Regards,
ian