[TYPO3-templavoila] Thumb generation of DS and TO previewIcon

Ian Solo ian at webian.it
Mon Mar 9 12:11:05 CET 2009

Hi,
I'm just checking out the SVN version in a new project.
First of all, thank you very much for the great job that you guys did
and are doing in this extension!

I have a small problem.
With TV page module, when I edit a page or FCE record the relative icons
aren't shown anymore.
I just have the list of TO names.

Can you please check if this happens to you too?
Else I should better check my installation.

Thank you in advance.
Regards,
ian