[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoila adding a FCE to a page

Stepan Papazian s_papazian at abv.bg
Tue Jun 23 11:21:13 CEST 2009

Hi there!

For the past couple of days I have been trying to find out about  why after mapping my .htm template no grid content structure is displayed in the TV Page module . The mapped  s just dissapear from front end. All I get is TV PAGE>Edit>Extended>Content

I multiply read the  1.4.
“Flexible Content Elements”  and all other documentations, but I somehow dont get it right or miss it.

I went through various blog and form posts mentioning the xml code. Do i need to modify it? Isn't it generated
 for internal use by typo3?

I currently use TYPO3 4.2.6

I am sure its not that comlicated, but i just went too far, read too much and got confused at the end.
I hope someone will let me know how easy it is...
Thank you in advance,

 Stepan Papazyan
e-mail:  s_papazian(ad)abv.bg