[TYPO3-templavoila] postUserFunc in Templavoila DS

Manfred Mirsch manfred.mirsch at netfielders.de
Mon Jun 15 11:17:12 CEST 2009

I have problems calling a function inside of an extension.

The code that seemed to work in an older version of wtcsstooltip was:
10.stdWrap.postUserFunc = tx_wtcsstooltip_pi1->cssTooltip

Now the file-structure of wtcsstooltip has changed, so the the function,
I have to call is "replaceTooltips" in file
"typo3conf/ext/wt_csstooltip/res/class.tx_wtcsstooltip_replace.php"

What I tried is:
10.stdWrap.postUserFunc = tx_wtcsstooltip_replace->replaceTooltips

But the function is never called.

I am not sure about the syntax. Do I have to use also "includelibs"?

Thanks,
Manfred Mirsch