[TYPO3-templavoila] problem with translated pages

Joe Berger joeberger at gmx.de
Fri Jul 31 22:07:09 CEST 2009

Hi,

I use the newest TYPO3, the newest TV and tv_pdfgen for two years now. Tv is
a great extension. Now I changed the index.html once again and remapped
everything. TV says that everything is okay. In the german (standard) view
all ist perfect but in the english view everything is in disorder because
the divs are in wrong order.

Now im I'm confused because I use the same template for the german and the
english view and I don't know what to look for.

Grateful for any hint!

Joe