[TYPO3-templavoila] TV + pdf_generator2

Joe Berger joeberger at gmx.de
Sun Jul 19 15:41:07 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm using TYPO3 4.2.8, the newesr TV and the newest tv_pdfgen. I created
with TV a special pdf-version of my main template.

The created html2ps.html is fine. But I can see only the first page in the
pdf file. All other pages remain empty.At the end of the pdf file after some
empty space I see my footnote created with TS.

Without tv_pdfgen I can see all the text but I run into some css problems.

Any hints are very welcome because I'm searching for an answer for hours
now.

Regards

Joe