[TYPO3-templavoila] Public Release of the TV Framework I Use

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Thu Jul 16 13:08:50 CEST 2009

Hello Fernando,

The report you commented on is about a feature request for a DS tag
for including external stylesheets and does not in itself provide the
look I have constructed in my site package.

The feature request you are interested in will have a title of
"Replace Inline Styles with Class Styles in TV Page Module."
Unfortunately I cannot give you the exact number of the report as I
inadvertently entered more than once. Therefore someone will at some
point delete all but one of them. But it will be either 0011516,
0011517, 0011518 or 0011519.

Those reports have a file attached showing the changes needed. Keep in
mind these changes do not actually change the look of the page module
but they give the CSS hooks for the developer to do so by adding CSS
and JavaScript in the DS.

Keep in mind these are simply feature requests and the decision of if
or how they are implemented is up to Dmitry who is responsible for the
development of TV.

Thanks for the interest,
Ron

On Jul 16, 2009, at 1:24 AM, Fernando Arconada wrote:

> Ron,
>
> I have written the RFC #11521 in the list typo3.teams.templavoila
> Would you mind to attach a patch with your look&feel changes? your
> look&feel it's a really big improvement
>

> Kind Regards
>
> Fernando Arconada
>
> El Wed, 15 Jul 2009 10:26:36 -0500, Ron Hall escribió:
>
>> Hello Fernando,
>>

>>> a) you have made some changes to improve the BE layout. Would you
>>> mind
>>> make a patch and submit it? that look&feel it's something that TV
>>> must
>>> have
>>
>> Most of the changes are CSS and JavaScript in the DS. But to allow
>> those
>> to work I had to add CSS classes in one TV file. This modified TV
>> file I
>> use was recently submitted as a feature request. I wish I could
>> give you
>> the exact number in the bug tracker but the system acted up and I
>> inadvertently submitted the same request multiple times. But the
>> number
>> will be either 0011516, 0011517, 0011518 or 0011519
>>
>> I also submitted two other feature requests (0011520 & 0011521)
>>

>>> b) I was working in a similar project and i was considering using
>>> YAML
>>> (yaml.de is a CSS framework) to get something like the one you