[TYPO3-templavoila] TV and Artiseer

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Tue Jul 14 12:35:25 CEST 2009

Hello Oliver,

If all you are needing is to create the menu, then simply write a
TMENU in TypoScript in the TS template of your site. You then bring it
in the datastructure as a TypoScript object.

See this page in the Futuristic Template Building tutorial.

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/tutorials/doc_tut_ftb1/1.0.1/view/1/2/#id3958817

Ron Hall
Busy Noggin, Inc.