[TYPO3-templavoila] Data Structure error on heavy load

Tolleiv Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Sun Jul 12 00:51:38 CEST 2009

Daniel Huf schrieb:

Hi,
imho this can't be related to the NFS because TemplaVoila caches all the
mapped templates in the database so no file-access is needed during
frontend-rendering.

There's a setting within TemplaVoila which prevents the rendering of the
ugly yellow box:

10 = USER
10.userFunc = tx_templavoila_pi1->main_page
10.disableErrorMessages = 1

But maybe you should give us some more details how to reproduce it.

Best regards,
Tolleiv

--
www.tolleiv.de