[TYPO3-templavoila] Constant from TV to TS

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Tue Jul 7 22:34:48 CEST 2009

Hey folks,

I'm wondering if it's possible to set a constant in TV XML configuration
and use this constant in TS setup then. Or maybe it would be possible
using LOAD_REGISTER, don't know.

What I want to achive. I've got main content element and content is
tt_products extension. I'd like to select template file for tt_products
using TV template selection.

Meaning:

TV template1 - constant shopTemplate = fileadmin/templates/foo/tmpl1.html
TV template2 - constant shopTemplate = fileadmin/templates/foo/tmpl2.html

and then in the TS:

plugin.tx_ttproducts_pi1.templateFile = {$shopTemplate}

is this possible somehow?

Thanks

--
Jan Bednarik