[TYPO3-templavoila] using userFunc inside DS

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Sun Jul 5 18:04:17 CEST 2009

Hello Martin,

I believe you can write your temp.info in the main TS template of your
site and then pull it into the DS as a TS object. However, it may need
to be done a little differently if your user func needs data from
fields inside the DS itself.

I have done a similar thing with retrieving the header of an FCE and
rendering it on the front end with TV.

Ron Hall
Busy Noggin, Inc.