[TYPO3-templavoila] Same level different lib

Stepan Papazian s_papazian at abv.bg
Wed Jul 1 16:52:19 CEST 2009

Hi List,
sorry for the mess, hope is fine now..
>I have been trying to find some info on this issue and found nothing working,
>therefore decided to write. Here is the problem:

  [code]

  lib  .  header   =   HMENU   lib  .header     {  <SPAN class="part whitespace" currentText="

">

  special     =   list  <SPAN class="part whitespace" currentText="

">

  special  .  value     =   551,550  <SPAN class="part whitespace" currentText="

">

  1     =   TMENU  <SPAN class="part whitespace" currentText="

">

  1     {  <SPAN class="part whitespace" currentText="

">

  wrap     =  | ">  |   <SPAN class="part whitespace" currentText="

">

  NO  .  linkWrap     =  | ">  |   <SPAN class="part whitespace" currentText="

">

  CUR     =   1  <SPAN class="part whitespace" currentText="

">

  CUR  .  wrapItemAndSub     =  | '>  |    }   }

 lib  .  switch     =   HMENU   lib  .  switch     {  <SPAN class="part whitespace" currentText="

">

  special     =   list  <SPAN class="part whitespace" currentText="

">

  special  .  value     =   530,520  <SPAN class="part whitespace" currentText="

">

  1     =   TMENU  <SPAN class="part whitespace" currentText="

">

  1     {  <SPAN class="part whitespace" currentText="

">

  wrap     =  | ">  |   <SPAN class="part whitespace" currentText="

">

  NO  .  linkWrap     =  | ">  |   <SPAN class="part whitespace" currentText="

">

  CUR     =   1  <SPAN class="part whitespace" currentText="

">

  CUR  .  wrapItemAndSub     =  | '>  |    }   }

[/code]

>I need same entryLevel = 0 defined by special in different libs. Got
>stuck! I believe its just a push that i need. Thanks!

 Stepan Papazyan

e-mail:  s_papazian at abv.bg