[TYPO3-templavoila] Problem with RTE in FCE and section

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Jan 15 14:08:31 CET 2009

Hi Dmitry,

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> any idea what could cause this problem?
>
> No idea but I would first check that RTE is configured to use ts_css mode. This is to check in <defaultExtras>. Most problems happen when not using this mode.

this is done:
<defaultExtras>richtext:rte_transform[flag=rte_enabled|mode=ts_css]</defaultExtras>

I have the feeling that RTE misses the default configuration. i have no
RTE-configuration in any pageTS so it should get the default one. RTE is
in DEMO-Mode and allowed to insert images.

hm - no idea where to look at ...

vg Steffen