[TYPO3-templavoila] FCE no content with PHP 5.2.8-LATEST

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Jan 13 18:03:13 CET 2009

Hi!

Ralf Merz wrote:
> I just want to report that I have white content pages when I use the PHP
> v5.2.8-LATEST when showing content from FCEs. Provider: Domainfactory.
> There seems to be a problem with the XML-Parser.
> Using PHP 5.2.6-STABLE works for me.

There are standard steps in this case. Enable error reporting in the install tool and see what you error you get.

TYPO3 core team

Mr. Harris: People say that you were the last person to speak with Jordon...
            Is that true?
Cameron: I don't know. Are you asking me if people say I was the last person
            to talk to Jordon? Or are you asking me if I was the last person
            to talk to her?
Mr. Harris: I guess I'm asking if you were.
Cameron: I don't know.