[TYPO3-templavoila] String substitution

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Tue Jan 6 05:57:08 CET 2009

Hi,

I've looked in the documentation, but couldn't find an answer to this --
I assume -- rather simple question.

In normal Typo3 templates, I can substitute part of text in my template
file. For example, for copyright information, I could replace this
string (from my template file): ###COPYRIGHT###

by adding, in my setup field:

page.10 = TEMPLATE
page.10.marks.COPYRIGHT = TEXT
page.10.marks.COPYRIGHT.value = blablabla

(I may forget some stuff, but you understand the idea)

I can I do that with a Templavoila template?  As page.10 is not defined
the same way, I would think that the whole thing is different....

Thanks,

--

*Christian Tardif*