[TYPO3-templavoila] Some basic help please

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Feb 26 18:30:09 CET 2009

Hi,

i do it same way as Dmitry said.

Dennis Riedel schrieb:
> To add to Dmitry:
>
> Create on page template with a content area.
> Then create 3 types of FCE (Flexible Content Elements) which serve as
> layout containers, one with 3 columsn, one with 2 columns and one with 1
> column (for example). They then can contain other FCEs.

this is a advanced way which allows to mix up 2 columns and 3 columks in
one page. Editors have to insert nested Content elements.

The normal usecases is done by using 2 html files as templates which
differs only with column divs. So you create a new TO using same DS and
change only HTML file and remap. This is more easy for editors choosing
the right column-template for a page.

vg Steffen