[TYPO3-templavoila] Some basic help please

Simon Nute snute2008 at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 26 17:41:43 CET 2009

Hi, I am new to TV but trying to create a site that has flexible
content.  My template is quite simply I suspect with a horizontal menu
at the top and a menu on the left which the rest of the page as content.

However, in the content I need to be able to display the content in
several different ways, say in 3 equal columns and then in a single
column etc etc

Can I ask do I just need one template with all the combinations of divs
in it and then I can choose which part to use when creating new content.

Thank you for your time.