[TYPO3-templavoila] Sort of dynamic background with Templavoila

Dennis Riedel riedel at opus5.info
Mon Feb 23 16:13:45 CET 2009

Hi Christian

Is it necessary that the client can select the image from the fileadmin
area (I mean, must he be able to preview the image)?
Otherwise you show a drop down element in the Flexform where the user
can choose from a predefined set of CSS classes you have prepared for him.
By setting the class a rule in the CSS is called and displays the
background image.

Regards
Dennis