[TYPO3-templavoila] problems in FCE with access to register from Page-Template-TS

Lee Perry leeperry at slack.de
Fri Feb 20 12:57:42 CET 2009

Hi again,

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
>> Can I change the order of rendering or can I do something else to
>> solve this problem, because I will only get my register in the
>> main-template?
>>

> try to change include order in your master template

I played a little bit with the order of the defintions and includes, but
without any result :(

Now I've choosen another solution without needing the register inside
the FCE - but maybe ... do you have a working example for somewhen I
cannot switch to my other solution (without needing the register inside
the FCE)? :)

thanx and greetings,
Lee