[TYPO3-templavoila] "Dynamic" change of the TS in datastructure

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Sat Feb 14 15:40:20 CET 2009

Hi Steffen,

>> Is there a way to change the 10.file.import definition below with TS
>> *outside* of the DS itself?
>>
>> <TypoScript>
>>     10 = IMAGE
>>     10.file.import = uploads/tx_templavoila/
>>     10.file.import.current = 1
>>     10.file.import.listNum = 0
>>     10.file.maxH = 100
>> </TypoScript>
>>

> imho not this way as it's out of the scope. If you need dynamic, why
> don't you use a lib-object?

What do you mean? I think as UC as a big website with multiple separated
subsites (this is why I need the disableLanguage too) and as such I
thought of separating the uploads folder into subfolders for each
subsite => uploads/tx_templavoila/{subsite1,subsite2,...}

Would this be possible?

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en