[TYPO3-templavoila] RFC #9465: Additional hook to allow user postprocessing of available languages for translation

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Feb 13 14:09:52 CET 2009

Hi!

Xavier Perseguers wrote:
>> Imho mod.SHARED isn't the right place to influence the page module, it
>> should be
>> mod.web_txtemplavoilaM1

SHARED. It is already used, for example, for the default language flag because of the same reason: shared info between TV and core.

> However, if the patch for core list has no high chance to be committed
> "in conjunction" with this patch, it's OK for me to use
> mod.web_txtemplavoilaM1 as I really need this patch and I use TV anyway
> :-) I just wanted to unify core and TV handling of this new feature.

I can't look at your core patch right now but I eventually will. If Steffen is ok with TV patch, may be he can give his +1 to the core patch too.

TYPO3 core team
"Sometimes they go bad. No one knows why" (Cameron, TSCC, "Dungeons&Dragons")