[TYPO3-templavoila] RFC #9465: Additional hook to allow user postprocessing of available languages for translation

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Fri Feb 13 12:20:23 CET 2009

Hi Steffen,

> as i reread your proposal i ask myself, if this would be better to be in
> core? Seems to me a useful feature which has to be active for all
> modules, not only TV

I just created a patch for Core that I will submit soon. However it is
useless for TV as TV creates its own language selection menu (with the
flag in addition to the name) and does not rely on the core method.

FYI, the core method used to create the menu is located in
class.tx_cms_layout.php with method languageSelector.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en