[TYPO3-templavoila] create copy of fce in other language

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Feb 13 11:21:03 CET 2009

Hi!

Georg Schönweger wrote:
> is there a way to activate the "Create a copy for translation" Link in
> the TemplaVoila Page Modul for FCE's? I found this thread
> http://typo3-cms.at/newsgroups/artikel/typo3.projects.templavoila-3225.html
> which describes exactly what i want to do, but without a solution.

It is possible but I do not remember how. typo3.org has official documentation that describes how. I think it is called "Frontend localization guide". There is no need to search forums when you have official docs waiting :)

TYPO3 core team
"Sometimes they go bad. No one knows why" (Cameron, TSCC, "Dungeons&Dragons")