[TYPO3-templavoila] FYI: Severe bug in current version of kb_tv_cont_slide

Joerg Wagner [DigiLog] news.netfielders.de at digilog.de
Thu Feb 12 13:31:35 CET 2009

I just tested the new version kb_tv_cont_slide 0.4.2.
It works flawlessly now!

The test on the hidden status of sliding records (that caused the
problem with sliding non-record fields like images) has been made
dependent on the existence of a new parameter "table", which must only
be used with content fields. Thus image fields are not touched and work
again as expected.

Cheers, Jörg.