[TYPO3-templavoila] FYI: Severe bug in current version of kb_tv_cont_slide

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Thu Feb 12 09:23:55 CET 2009

Hi Steffen,

> We anyway would like to integrate it in TV, but with a little bit more
> impact.

BTW, is there some new TV version in preparation? It is already quite a
long time ago since the discussion about new features and integration of
a patch I wrote then. I know that Dmitry works on each extension using
"slots" in his calendar but do you have further information/estimation?
Or Dmitry himself as he certainly will read this thread too :-)

Cheers

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en/tutorials/typo3.html