[TYPO3-templavoila] Bug when creating FCEs with SECTION?

Martin Ceglarek itl-site at muenchen-mail.de
Wed Feb 11 13:02:33 CET 2009

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Martin Ceglarek wrote:
>> At my work with TV, more exactly when creating FCEs with Sections, I
>> have bumped into the following problem.
>
> Did you search before posting? This issue is old and the solution
> was given lots of times...

Hi Dmitry,

thanks for your hint.
First of all I would like to explain why I have posted my question
without searching carefully. I have searched for this problem in the
"Mittwald forum" (i.e. my website provider) and the guys there told me
that the problem has not been solved until now. Moreover,
I have assumed that such a massive mistake would have been corrected in
the core code.

In the meantime, I followed your hint and noticed the postings
concerning my problem.
With the solution you probably mean
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8232.

Unfortunately, the patch offered there does not work with the current
versions.
The reason is probably that the patched code has changed in the meantime

without considering all the requirements of the patch.

The Patch t3lib / class.t3lib_tceforms.php still works without errors
and it
solves the problems with re-login and saving the data of the FCE.
Other problems cannot be patched because the code has changed.
As a result I have tried to patch the files manually. Many changes from
the diff file
are already in it. Others, unfortunately, not. And because the source
code context has changed at some places, I did not know how to procede.

Without patching the RTE files the BE form of the FCE seems to work
fine. The RTE, however, destroys the form and covers some input fields,
so that I cannot work with them.

Though with patching parts of the code the state is a little better for
the work with the FCE,
still however not in such a way that one could work with it.

How could I get on?
Are there plans  to rework the patch and to integrate it into the
current source code? I have already looked into new 4.2.6. Also here the
patch is not present.

I'm grateful for any tip how to procede.

Greetings,
Martin