[TYPO3-templavoila] FCE-Link field and HMENU?!

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Feb 10 09:56:58 CET 2009

Hi!

Siedlaczek, Sandy wrote:
> Oh my god. Shame on me for this question. In this group i ask in english but
> I google just german. *lol*
>
> With english "googling" I get the answer:
>
> It isn't the property:
>
> special = directory
>
> special.field = field_bildmenulink
>
> it's:
>
> special = directory
>
> special.value.field = field_bildmenulink

Why google? TSRef will give you the correct property name in a second:

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.2.0/view/1/8/#id4251386

special.value	=>	list of page-uid's / stdWrap

Do not google when you can get straight answer from official docs. Forums and lists are full of errors and you never know if you found the right answer. But docs always tell you how it is right.

TYPO3 core team
"Sometimes they go bad. No one knows why" (Cameron, TSCC, "Dungeons&Dragons")