[TYPO3-templavoila] TV Pagemodule

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Tue Dec 29 17:21:05 CET 2009

HI Stephan,

This is very nice. It means that with TV 1.5 I will not have to modify the TV source anymore to get the CSS hooks I need and my DS CSS can be in an external file.

I also found another good use of this. I have always wished that I could turn off the create reference icon for basic users as it is easy for them to confuse it with copying and element. I can now do that with the CSS styles you have added.

I put this in the page TSconfig:
mod.web_txtemplavoilaM1.stylesheet = ../fileadmin/templates/core_templates/css/backend.css

In the user group for the basic user I put in this:
mod.web_txtemplavoilaM1.stylesheet = ../fileadmin/templates/core_templates/css/backend_basic.css

And in the backend_basic.css I have this code:

@import url("backend.css");
.tpm-ref {
	display: none;
	}

The basic editors do not see the create reference icon but other users do.

Thanks again,
Ron Hall
Busy Noggin, Inc.